What is BigTime?
BigTime is a time based tournament. 30 Minutes and 45 Minutes are the time
limits. 4 to a maximum of 6 players can play this tournament. Since the games are time based, more than one round can be played per Tourney as time allows.
BigTime can be found under the "Free Tourneys" tab on the game screen. You can either play for free (Fun Points). Winner takes a part of the prize money based on his or her Tourney points. Here, players losing a round will accumulate penalty points according to the total value of cards left in their hands at the end of the round. The winner is the player who has the least amount of points when the final round ends.
How to play BigTime?
1. BigTime found under “Free Tourney”
2. BigTime are single table based with maximum 6 players.
3. Player registration and game play possible round the clock. Once the tourney table reaches maximum players new table created automatically
4. Buy-in (Entry+Fee) as specified in lobby screen is deducted from player account as soon as they register and all the stakes of registered players accumulated in prize pool and shared among winner of the game or winners of the game when ‘split’ / ‘auto split’ happen.
5. First Round starts with quick deal that determines order of play means the player with highest card plays first.
1. Play Commences with 4 or more players seated at table and ends after specific time even current round is in progress. The player with least tourney penalty points is the winner of the game.
2. Player registration possible to any specific round as long as seats available at the table and buy-in amount may differ from first round buy-in amount. Players may cancel their seat before the game commences and their buy-in amount will be refunded.
3. Seats are randomly assigned and cannot be altered.
4. MINUTES Tourney penalty points will be assigned according to the following rules:
|i.||In the event of internet outage, players are advised remain in the game in Auto-play mode until they return or eliminated|
|ii.||In case of server problems at our end, all registered players will be refunded|
|iii.||Player takes full responsibility about risk of internet disconnection or any lag or freeze of application at player’s PC/device other than server crash.|
6. In case player fails to complete his/her turn on time (1min) – Big Rummy system will automatically draw a card from the deck and discards it at their turn end. This is called “Auto Play”.
7. Please read and understand terms and conditions before start playing tournament.